TF-TDR4-SD-MIL: Four Channel Analog (CVBS / RS170) DVR
- Record 4 independent Full Frame Analog / CVBS / RS170 channels simultaneously to a single media drive
- Custom Connections and Mounting Options
- Single MIL-STD Connector for Video and Audio I/O
- Automatic Start/Stop Recording
- Up to four independent Stereo Audio Input synchronized to each channel
- H.264 video compression and .TS format for data integrity
- 12-36 VDC input
The TF-TDR4-SD-MIL is a four channel Analog / CVBS / RS170 tactical data recorder specifically designed as a direct replacement for any existing VHS or Hi-8 recording systems currenlty installed in various aircrafts. In addition to recording digital video/audio from separate sources, the TF-TDR4-SD-MIL creates four full resolution video files which can be played back individually in any media player or in sync with the Techfury playback app. This is an excellent feature for mission recording and debriefing.
The TF-TDR4-SD-MIL is designed for minimal to zero interaction from the user by utilizing the auto start/stop recording feature. The TF-TDR4-SD-MIL will start recording when power is applied and stop recording when power is turned off. Unlike other DVR's, there is no need to close files in order to save them to the media drive.
The TF-TDR4-SD-MIL uses a MIL-STD connector for all video and audio I/O making installation simple and economical. We can customize the TF-TDR4-SD-MIL with various connectors to use with existing I/O connectors to minimize installation time and costly wiring modifications.