TF-PSU-DR18 : Aviation Grade Power Supply with Redundant Back-up
- Rugged Aviation Power Supply with (18) 12VDC outputs
- Redundancy Switch – Primary and Secondary Outputs for redundancy
- Ultrawide Input range of 6VDC to 40VDC
- Emergency STOP Breaker
- Tri-stage active transient surge stopper and suppression system
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Noise Design for minimal RFI & EMI
- -40 to +85 degrees C operating temperature
- All 38999 Series MIL-SPEC I/O Connections
- Compact Design measuring in at 9.5in (L) x 10.5in (W) x 6.5in (H) with J-Hooks and top/bottom mounting points.
Techfury Video Systems would like to introduce this one-of-a-kind Rugged MIL-SPEC Aviation Grade Power Supply with a single ultra-wide input range of 6VDC to 40VDC and 18 independent 12VDC outputs all on MIL series 38999 connectors. The TF-PSU-DR18 offers a redundant power management system which allows the user to easily switch to a built-in secondary power output using a pull-to-engage style momentary switch on the front panel. In case of a power surge, the Emergency breaker will automatically cut power to the system preventing damage to all connected devices. With an operating temperature range of -40 to +85 degrees Celsius, the TF-PSU-DR18 can be installed in the harshest of environments including extreme elevations of +30,000ft.
Use J-hooks on the front panel for easy installation or secure mounting mounts on the top and bottom of the enclosure.